The “Website” includes all webpages, content, information, software, applications, and all other functionality available via your web browser at https://www.tnhempco.org/. The Website and all other services offered by us from time to time, including, without limitation, email, messaging, and any other automated or online services provided by Tn Hemp Co. are referred to herein collectively as the “Services.” You, as a visitor to and/or user of any of the Services, along with any company and/or other person that you represent are referred to herein collectively as “you” and “your.”
Your access to and use of the Services is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with both:
HOW WE RECEIVE YOUR INFORMATION
Tn Hemp Co. receives information about you when you:
- Choose to provide your contact information, such as your name, email, phone number, or other information when requesting or consenting to any communication from us, whether made or given online, in writing, by phone, by email, or in person; or
- Choose to supply information to us, or post information on our accounts or pages, via social media, such as via FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram; or
- Visit our Website.
We will use your contact information to contact you as necessary for our provision of products or services to you, or otherwise at your request or with your consent.
EMAIL UPDATES LIST
Any time you provide your email address to Tn Hemp Co., you have the option of being added to our email updates list. We will then periodically send you email updates containing information about our products and services, pertinent legislation, our activities, our people, and other information that we think you may be interested to know.
Update emails are provided by Tn Hemp Co. as a courtesy and will not be required for any online product purchase, once that service becomes available. Recipients of our email updates may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions contained in any email update or by contacting a representative of Tn Hemp Co. directly. Once online or other retail purchasing becomes available, we may also choose to contact you via email regarding your purchase.
Tn Hemp Co. will not sell or otherwise provide your email address(es) to any third party advertisers.
SOCIAL MEDIA / PUBLIC FORUMS
COOKIES / TRACKING
OTHER USES OF YOUR INFORMATION
Tn Hemp Co. does not sell or otherwise provide any of your information to third party advertisers.
- provide any services, products, or information you have requested;
- carry out any agreements you enter into with us;
- assist us in our efforts to collect any amounts that you owe to us;
- provide email updates to you, upon your request or consent;
- take any action, in our discretion, regarding suspected illegal activities;
- comply with any and all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and legal authorities;
- respond to what we reasonably determine to be a valid request for information by any governmental or regulatory authority or officer of the court;
- engage in legal action by or against Tn Hemp Co., its owners, officers, or managers; and
- protect our rights, reputation, and property, or that of our users, affiliates, or any other person.
Tn Hemp Co. strives to maintain the security, integrity, and confidentiality of the information that you have provided to us, by means of reasonable controls and/or as required by law. However, we recognize that we cannot control the actions and activities of third parties and that perfect security is a myth. Therefore, we will use reasonable measures, as required by law, to notify you in the event of an unauthorized release of your information.
MODIFICATION / RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
You may request that we provide a copy of, modify, or remove any information that you provide to us either via the Services (as available) or by contacting Tn Hemp Co. via the methods listed below. We reserve the right to verify your identity to our reasonable satisfaction prior to granting any access or making any modifications or deletions. We also reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for what we reasonably determine to be excessively frequent requests and to deny requests that we reasonably suspect are intended to harass or disrupt our proper business operations. Please allow no fewer than thirty (30) days for us to process your request.
We reserve the right to retain logs for a reasonable period for the purpose of maintaining and verifying the availability, integrity, and security of our systems. Further, we reserve the right, in our discretion, to retain information that we reasonably anticipate would be necessary or advisable to have in the event of legal action involving Tn Hemp Co. and/or any of its representatives. We also reserve the right to maintain aggregated statistical data related to the provision and administration of our products and services indefinitely.
Contact us anytime via the following methods:
Tn Hemp Company, LLC
1020 Westhaven Blvd.
Franklin, TN 37064